1. Wash the baby back ribs in a flowing water.
2. Rub salt, pepper, minced garlic, rosemary, and mustard sauce to the rack of ribs.
3. Marinade for 30 minutes to 1 hour as desired.
4. Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place your rack of ribs in a roast pan and into the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Brush the oyster sauce and tomato sauce mixture on the rack of ribs after 30 minutes.
7. Put the ribs back to oven for another 30 minutes.
8. After the second 30-minute cycle take the ribs from the oven.
9. Pour the remaining oyster sauce and tomato sauce mixture to the ribs.
10. Place in the oven for another 10 minutes.