1. Prepare the chicken breast by slicing into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.Just make sure than it has no holes and able to hold the fillings inside when you roll out the chicken.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Mix the mayonnaise and parsley.
3. Spread on one side the mayo-parsley mixture on one side. Put slices of cheese and bell pepper.
4. Roll the chicken and wrap in bacon. Insert toothpick to hold the chicken-bacon roll.Do it for the rest of the chicken.
5. Sprinkle the chicken-bacon roll with flour and dip it into egg with milk.
6. Roll in bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
For the dipping:
1 pouch mayonnaise
1 tbsp parsley or celery
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp kalamansi or lemon juice
Mix the ingredients together. You can add some salt and pepper to taste.
Ham can also be used as substitute for bacon if no bacon is available. Any combination for the filling inside can be used like cucumber, asparagus, kesong puti etc.