1. First, heat the frying pan until hot, then pour in 4 tablespoons oil. Add in the steamed carrot/radish cake.
2. Quickly cut carrot cake into small pieces while pan frying. Pan-fry till both sides are golden-brown. Push carrot cake aside and leave a hole in middle.
3. Add chopped garlic and chilli sauce. Stir-fry thoroughly while adding fish sauce.
4. Add in the dark soy sauce and the light soy sauce
5. Slowly drizzle beaten eggs over carrot cake. Continue to pan-fry till both sides are golden-brown.