1) In a big bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, 2 & 1/2 teaspoons cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, and the salt.
2) Mix in chicken, cover, and leave in refrigerator for about hour.
2. Turn on the grill to preheat.
3. Pour a little oil on the grill. Skewer the chicken and throw out the marinade.
4. Keep grilling until the marinade on the chicken turns clear. (5 mins on each side, probably)
5. In a large skillet (medium heat), melt the butter and sautee the garlic and jalapeno peppers for about a minute. Put in the cumin, paprika, paprika and salt.
6. Mix in tomato sauce and cream, allow to simmer on low heat about 20 minutes, before adding the grilled chicken. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with wansoy/cilantro/coriander.
You can eat this with rice or flatbreads like the poppadom, naan, roti, or chapati.