Kuya J Restaurant (Rizal)
Just Another Sunday
I was happy to try out this new place in SM San Mateo. Since Jericho Rosales is on their commercials
marramar
2016-01-18
Rustica Restaurant (Bulacan)
Rustica Restaurant
In one of the booming hotspots in Malolos, Bulacan, The Cabanas, you will find another branch of thi
2015-11-28
Fortune Hongkong Seafood Restaurant (Bulacan)
Fortune Hongkong Seafood Restaurant
Fortune HongKong Seafood Restaurant in Malolos has always been a venue for our family gathering when
2015-11-30
Bag of Beans Coffee Shop, Restaurant & Bakery (Cavite)
A different taste of Tagaytay
My barkada had a Tagaytay road trip and we did not miss to drop in Bag of Beans. Their blueberry che
yummyness
2015-11-11
Flotsam and Jetsam (La Union)
Out of Town Bliss!
Last summer, my friend and I went for a spontaneous surf trip to La Union. We left around 5am via Pa
cindymanaoat
2015-10-22
Ariel's House (Aklan)
Bday Celeb at Ariel's House
We celebrated our friend's birthday dinner at Ariel's point.  We like the cozy ambience of the p
2015-10-20
Balay Indang (Cavite)
Homey in Balay
My Family and I loves staying at Balay Indang.  It's homey feels gives comfort and eases stress away
2015-10-16
Bagobos Resto Grill (Aklan)
Bagobos on the way to Boracay
A friend of mine got back from the US and we decided to go to Boracay for her vacation.  Our plane g
2015-10-16
Salt Gastro Lounge (Iloilo City)
Salt: Upscale Modern American Food in Metro Iloilo
Salt Gastro Lounge is another testament to the evolving Ilonggo palate. The interiors is reminiscent
2015-10-05
Fuel.ph (Iloilo City)
Your Specialty Coffee Destination in Iloilo City
Fuel.ph is a specialty coffee shop in Iloilo City located along Diversion Road (near Kia Motors outs
2015-10-02
Brewery Gastropub (Iloilo City)
Best Imported Beers in Iloilo City
Brewery Gastropub is the first bar in Iloilo City that offers a wide selection of commercial and cra
2015-10-02
Saramsam Ylocano Restaurant (Ilocos Norte)
Saramsam : OpenRice.Com Review
With 7,107 islands to choose from in the tropical country of the Philippines, it makes sense to get
workingmom
Madge Cafe (Iloilo City)
Enjoy Native Iloilo Arabica Coffee at Madge Cafe
Madge Cafe, once tucked away inside La Paz Public Market since it first opened it's doors in 1951, h
2015-10-02
Netong's Lapaz Batchoy (Iloilo City)
Netong's Is Now at the Atria Park District
Iloilo City is home to the delicious noodle soup filled with pork innards, chicharon, vegetables, be
2015-10-02
KahLui Restaurant (Puerto Princesa City)
Kah Lui Restaurant
They say your Puerto Princesa adventure is not complete without experiencing this native island dini
2015-10-01