I learned that word by watching anime a lot. Anyway, I put that in the title because even though i watch japanese movies,read their manga, and listen to japanese music, i'm still not that familiar with the terms they use for their food. So whenever I get to eat on a Japanese Restaurant, I always had small voice in my head that asks, "nani?" what is this, exactly?

Anyhow, since, I pretty much go to SM Pampanga a LOT and since I love japanese cuisine, I always ends up being in Tempura Japanese Grill. I'll recommend those that I've loved in their menu. You won't go wrong with the food I'm going to post. Well, at least for me.

Here we go:
Caterpillar Roll ₱ 165
cucumber mint shake. taste like cucumber with mint. haha!
it taste delish! ;)
and of course the mixed sushi/maki...

2013-03-04
₱250 (Lunch)
caterpillar roll, california maki, cucumber mint shake, banana and peanut butter shake.
Taste
Food Getaway: Tempura Japanese Grill
We dined at Tempura SM Pampanga two weeks ago and I totally forgot to blog about this. I can't let
jayresa03
2015-09-06
Something Different at Tempura
When it's Japanese food, Tempura instantly pops on my head. Ever since it opened its doors at SM Pam
gluttonguide
2011-07-31
Tempura
Tempura at SM Sn Fernando. One of my favorite food is the Japanese food thats why whenever i went to
ynah