Jaycee and I celebrated our 7th year together on the 3rd day of this month. Since we both have work that day, we decided to just eat at a restaurant very quick. We've been busy with work but we always find time to be together especially on this kind of day.

So I went out from work at around 3pm that day and went straight near his work place. His schedule is until 9 in the evening so I need to adjust and go to his place instead. He just excused himself real quick from work and went to eat with me. He's just sweet like that! Good thing, Chicken Deli was just a few steps away from his office.

I ordered Sisig together with a soda and Jaycee had an Inasal with Iced Tea. Not the best sisig though but it's quite a better option that other restaurants version of sisig. For so long, I've been to different restaurants that cooks sisig and have tasted a lot of versions of it. Some has more fat than the other and some has more friend garlic than some.
Pork Sisig - P99.00 / Mountain Dew - P33.00

I think Jaycee's order of inasal was better than my option. They have the same concept as of Mang Inasal which also has oil together with the soy sauce and vinegar. You can mix the oil and rice to make both a great combo.
Paa - P107.00 / Bottomless Iced Tea - P50.00

I like their soup. It's more flavorful than others. They even replaced it every now and then and they make it a point that they serve hot soup. The staff noticed that the first soup he poured on our table wasn't hot so she replaced it with a new one instead. Quick response! Kudos to that!
FREE SOUP
For dessert, I ordered a small serving leche flan for my sweet tooth. It's just so-so. I think I have tasted the best and creamiest leche flan ever and it was made none other than my co-teacher. She supplies leche flan to some restaurant and I think her version was way the best I have ever tasted.
Leche Flan - P49.00

... and since it's our anniversary, Jaycee was kidding that he rented the whole venue for us. I wanted to believe it's true, until someone opened the door whom I don't know. Ooopsies!
Anyway, let me be cheesy sometime. Happy anniversary to my one and only fiance (and soon to be hubby) frienemy, partner foodie, personal bodyguard and all around buddy, I love you so muchoooo! ♥Cheer us out oh please! Hahaha. Thank you all! XOXO ♥

Taste