Recently, me and my Pampanga co-bloggers were invited in a food event at Angeles. It was a nice opportunity because it will also be the first time we'll meet each other. We always just e-meet on FB and other platforms. Thanks to Miss Khai Nunag and to the whole Bif's team for the invite.
(c) Donna Cristobal

Located at Nepo Quad in Angeles City, BIF's Smoke and Grill opened their restaurant years ago. They originally wanted to open in SM Clark before but because of lack of partners, they weren't able to do so. So Caloy, Tim and Jude partnered together and opened BIF's Smoke and Grill along the long stretch of restaurant stalls in Nepo Quad. Since they all love American food and since they've stayed in the US before, they knew exactly the authentic American food taste. That's what they want to share with their customers.

They are serving burgers, steaks, ribs, sandwiches, and fries among others. They serve prime beef burger and they're very particular with their bread taste as well. They import their meat from the US to make sure they are providing their customers with the authentic American taste.

They first served the appetizer which is the Nachos Stack! I am not much a fan of Nachos but this is different as it brings out a spicy yet nice flavor in it. TIP: Pull out the nachos from below so you're sure there are a lot of ingredients on your first bite!
Nacho Stack, P190

Crispy tortilla chips, chili con carne, mozzarella cheese, jalapeno peppers, drizzled lightly with tasty cream. Served with fresh tomato, onion and fresh cilantro salsa.

Next is their Caesar's salad and boy, oh boy! It tastes so great among all the salad I had before. The lettuce were sooo crunchy and the croutons were so good!
BIF’s Caesar Salad, P190

Crisp romaine lettuce tossed with garlic-laced Caesar dressing topped with parmesan-scented croutons.

Next after the appetizer is their Buffalo Wings. If you have read my past food getaway posts, you knew that I had a bad experience from a resto that serves a super spicy buffalo wings. From then on, I hated the dish! But Bif's version totally took away that trauma from me. Their version has the right balance of spiciness and sweetness that you can't resist!
BIF’s Buffalo Wings, 6 pcs P220; 12 pcs P420

Crispy fried chicken wings lightly coated with spicy sauce. Goes from mild to mouth-burning hot!

And when they served the Star of the Night - the Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs Slab, I couldn't helped but be amazed on how generously they glazed it! It's so tender that you want to come back for more!
Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs Slab, P350

A mouthful of meaty ternderness and glazed with our signature BBQ sauce. Comes with creamy parmesan mashed potatoes and a choice of fresh buttered vegetables, corn wheels, or baked beans.

Then this happened! When I thought the the slab already completed the night, here's more! This is the whole reason why I loved Bif's so much! Their B.A.D. Burger is the total knockdown! This is good for 6-8 persons and the burger is the most delicious food for me this evening!
BIF’s B.A.D. Burger, P999

A 10-inch burger, made of 2 lbs US Angus beef, with homemade crispy golden fries.

Oh wait! I shouldn't have finished talking yet because this Braised Beef Belly was just at par as delicious as the B.A.D. Burger. I think it's even better! Oh gosh I'm just so confused now! Every dish has it's own wonderful taste you'll surely love! This dish was ultimately tender that it just melts in your mouth. Super good! I highly recommend this!
Braised Beef Belly, P350

Braised in the oven for hours, U.S. Angus Beef slices that melt in your mouth, served with red wine au jus, rice, buttered vegetables and corn wheels.

This Grilled Pork Steak came out together with the beef belly and this choice cut was really juicy! This dish and mashed potato combined was truly delectable. Don't forget to top it with the honey-mustard sauce for a well-blended taste.
BIF’s Grilled Pork Steak, P290

Succulent and served with creamy honey-mustard sauce, mashed potatoes, and fresh buttered vegetables

When we thought everything was over, we were surprised with another food on the table - the Chili Dog! I'm totally not a fan of chili con carne but the double sausage surely is a striking feat!
Chili Dog, P240

Homemade sausage covered with Bif’s chili con carne, chopped onions and melted cheddar cheese. One isn't enough. Double dog serving for double the goodness!

Even when our tummy was about to explode, the dessert wasn't forgotten! Pizookie is a scoop of vanilla ice cream with grated chocolate and cookie at the bottom. When the ice cream melted and combined with the cookie, it gives a well-balanced flavor of sweetness.
Pizookie

Our Bif's experience was totally unforgettable! Aside from meeting my blogger friends there for the first time, I've tasted the restaurant's delicious food choices which I know I would recommend to everyone! If you knew me, I have always blogged about my food getaway posts (with Jaycee) and for those restaurants we visited, we always use our own money and blog them honestly. Not because Bif's invited us for a food event that I'm saying this, but in all honestly they are one of the restaurants that ALL of the dishes served were truly delicious and amazing. The prices are affordable too considering that their using premium ingredients on their dishes. You are sure you are getting what you are paying for.

If I were you, I WILL DEFINITELY try this food spot when I'm in Angeles City. I'm sure you'll say that it's totally worth it! If you want, we can come together. I would love to be back in this place again anyway! Hit me a message then, okay?

'Till my next food getaway! XOXO ♥