Jaycee and I had a blast eating at Dencio's in Robinsons Starmills yesterday. I finished doing some tasks at around 2pm and I had late lunch with him. All for free! hihihi.

Since I'm already hungry, we decided to meet at Jollibee only to realize that he has plans of treating me. I'm already thinking of eating chicken joy which I kinda miss the most. He said he doesn't want fast-food that time so I agreed that he will decide where to eat. He chose Dencio's.

After reading an article on saving, I am in hunt for the best food find that's available for us and of course, under our pocket's budget. Honestly, Dencio's kind of expensive for me.
I opted for something different this time and I chose an appetizer that will act as viand as well. Crispy Hipon for me and Jaycee wants to try their Sizzling Bangus.
Crispy Hipon for appetizer - P159.00
Sizzling Bangus - P275.00
Ripe Mango Shake for Jaycee - P85.00
Melon Shake for me - P85.00
Leche Flan for dessert - P65.00

Their plain rice costs P33.00 each. Crispy Hipon is a hit! It's what we both like in our meal. Sizzling Bangus is so-so. It's plain and you need to dip it in chili sauce for it to have more distinct taste. Drinks and dessert are just average to taste. I remember eating Leche Flan before when my co-teacher brought it to school and it still lingers in my taste buds.

Overall, the experience was good. I love the Crispy Hipon and their vinegar sauce at least. Our lunch cost us P735.00. Not really budget friendly though. Still, it's a great lunch because we ate together.

How was your Dencio's experience? What can you recommend? ^__^

Taste
restaurant's other review
Dencio's (Pampanga)
feels like home
The longer you wait, the better it taste. This restaurant is about that concept. I'm not complaining
mickynimaj
2013-04-03
Dencio's (Pampanga)
Dencio's on our way home
On our way home we took our lunch at Robinsons starmill. We we're confuse on where we are going to e
nicwheeler