I've wanted to go to this place since I first heard of it. Unfortunately, the name eluded me when we were in Baguio. Luckily, FM's phone had wifi service and when he was trying to tag The Manor, Chocolate de Batirol appeared on the list of choices that he could tag.

It was fate.

So off FM and I trooped over and looked for this place. When we got there, I was really happy. It looked quaint, cheerful, and cozy.

FM ordered the classic tsokolate and I had the strawberry tsokolate. Both cups were sold for Php95 only. One sip and it was heaven.

We stayed there for no more than an hour but it was worth every minute. You can actually smell the freshness of the place and the aroma of the tsokolate all over the place. It was comforting and it felt like coming home to your Mom after an emotional and harassing day.
2012-11-21
₱150 (Tea)
Taste
Food Getaway: Chocolate de Batirol
I went to Bataan after a few minutes of deciding if I will pursue it or not. I had 4 loooong days
jayresa03
2015-09-16
Chocolate de Batirol (Baguio City)
the one with my close friend JOY
We got there almost 6 in the evening. A friend of mine told me about this place. It's in Camp John H
mickynimaj
2013-03-27
Chocolate de Batirol
This is the Pork Sinigang at Chocolate de Tabirol in Camp John Hay in Baguio City. Ilove sinigang,
De La Salle Lipa