This is the Pork Sinigang at Chocolate de Tabirol in Camp John Hay in Baguio City. I
love sinigang, may it be shrimp or pork. It is easier for me to swallow what I eat if
there is soup. This particular dish is fine; however, there seemed to have so much of
the artificial “pampaasim”. I mean, it could have been better if natural spices were
used.
This dish is one of the best caldereta I’ve ever tasted. The tenderness of the meat
and the spicy taste make the great combination of this dish. It does not only capture
the taste of the Filipino but also other nationalities too.
This
is the first time that I get to see a chasuey dish with sesame seeds. It is not that
bad, however, I am not a fan of sesame seeds. I didn’t eat that much but I get to
taste the carrots and chayote. The tasty sauce penetrated in the vegetables

Nikhail Gonzales
Taste
Food Getaway: Chocolate de Batirol
I went to Bataan after a few minutes of deciding if I will pursue it or not. I had 4 loooong days
jayresa03
2015-09-16
Chocolate de Batirol (Baguio City)
the one with my close friend JOY
We got there almost 6 in the evening. A friend of mine told me about this place. It's in Camp John H
mickynimaj
2013-03-27
Chocolate de Batirol
I've wanted to go to this place since I first heard of it. Unfortunately, the name eluded me when we
Sweetkay