Caution Hot (Quezon City)
Best noodles in the Village
I am a big fan of soup and noodles and this resto takes the cake. The serving sizes are big! I usual
2016-10-27
Indonyaki Indonesian Asian Cuisine (Diliman)
A good imitation of the original
Eat the ayam goreng (fried chicken). It is nice, crispy and well seasoned. the soup and rice perfect
Sinangag Station (Diliman)
Silog all the time
It is the perfect place to eat when you are up during times others aren't. They serve everything wit
Grill Queen (Diliman)
Grilled everything
I have been going to Grill queen since my college days. It is/was one of the cheapest and best place
2016-10-27
Gerry's Jeepney (Quezon City)
Instagram resto
Aside from the novelty of eating in a jeepney, there is nothing really outstanding about the food. S
Sentro 1771 (Kapitolyo)
Sentro 1771
I was with my parents, my ninong, & my parents and my ninong's friend ate our dinner here last Sunda
archangel67
Trainee Gourmet
2016-10-19
Rambla (Makati)
Rambla: Paella de Cochinillo Done Right
Rambla’s been around for a while now, but it took me a long time to be able to drop by for a first v
2016-10-02
Todd English Food Hall (Fort Bonifacio )
Todd English Food Hall: A Little of Something For
Food halls aren’t really a new concept; however, they do appeal to a wide range of indecisive diners
2016-09-25
LoLa Cafe+Bar (Tomas Morato)
The Comforts of LoLa Café + Bar
I recall dining in this establishment a few years back; but apart from the stellar plating of its [b
2016-09-12
7Flavors (Addition Hills)
7 Flavors: Buffet on a Budget
Located on the quiet street of Mabini, 7 Flavors is one establishment that could not be misse
2016-08-13
The Lost Bread (Diliman)
Picture Perfect
I'm so curious with The Lost Bread's famous Cotton Candy Shake even before they were still a
Brazo (Quezon City)
Brazo
A friend of mine sent me a website link where I can find The Most Addicting Frozen Brazo de Me
2016-06-28
Barkin' Blends Dog Cafe (Loyola Heights)
Disneyland for Dog Lovers
Personally, I don't have a pet dog now but when I was a kid, I had like three of them.  Sad to say,
Catch (Makati)
Catch and Hooch: An Unlikely Delicious Combination
Despite having to wade through traffic day-in and day-out, working in Makati does have its perks. On
2016-06-26
R&J Bulalohan, Tapsilogan, atbp. (Plainview )
Home Cooking outside my home
i've been here for god i don't know how many times since it's just nearby my place. anyway foe the r
JeromeAlcantara