One Sunday Afternoon, after church we went straight to Shopwise and had our lunch at Yang Chow. We ate there because my grandmother wanted Chinese food and my Uncle and his family was leaving for Dubai in the afternoon and so he treated us at Yang Chow for lunch.

As soon as we got there, there was no place inside so we were given a table outside the restaurant. The table provided to us was not yet cleaned and I think my Uncle had to ask three waiters before they even had it cleaned, that was a very bad start. Then as soon as it was cleaned and plates were served my Uncle placed his order.

After 15 mins of waiting they served us the plain rice and we thought the other dishes would be served next. Well it was served next, like after 45 mins and it was just one dish which was the pancit canton. Not really a dish that would go with the rice.

My uncle got a little mad with their sevice, especially when he would call a waiter and all they would be nodding and won't come back. Although it took a long time for them to serve, we just ate what was served.Then we also had some short orders like Sharksfin, Pork Siomai and Chicken Feet. Then finally, all the dishes we ordered was served, like the sweet and sour fish fillet, beef with broccoli, etc.

This place was not memorable for me, as the service was awful and the food tasted bland and cold and the restaurant had only a few staff to serve the customers. Maybe a little improvement to the service and I guess the food that they serve would be ok.
my cousin fell asleep because it took too long =))
Taste
Hubby's Favorite
My husband's favorite cuisine is Chinese. Last Saturday after we finished our groceries at Shopwise
lscab
2013-12-03
Fish Lips
Fish lips in a soup... sounds disgusting but it's actually tasty We ordered the Fish Soup as an app
2013-10-31
Mandarin & Szechuan Cuisine
Want some Sweet and Sour Pork?Then Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House is the right place to be!T
MacoyPopoy