Teriyaki Boy is a must-try restaurant in SM Marikina, the mall nearest my house, and which I frequent.
I am not too familiar with Japanese cuisine but every now and then, when my brother, who loves sashimis, sends me to buy for him, Teriyaki Boy is the place I go to in this mall . There is no other sushi place here. He loves sashimi, and so do I, for that matter. I am a big fan of their tuna sashimi which costs around P180.
I have eaten several times there and I have I tried their bento meals and of course, the teriyaki, and they taste really good.
I wanted to try their ramen dishes but I didn’t get the chance. I will the next time I come back to Teriyaki Boy!
Taste
Beef Teppan for the Win!
Dinner at SM Marikina found us at Teriyaki Boy. It was a bit crowded but the waitress managed to get
2013-10-29
with ANGE
It was such a great experience dining at Teriyaki Boy in Calumpang SM City Marikina, Marcos Highwa
jamiejanelle
2011-07-20
Dining at Tita's Favorite Restaurant without Tita
My sister's favorite restaurant is Teriyaki Boy. We made plans to have lunch at Teriyaki Boy with my
2011-03-27