Uncle Cheffy's restaurant in Eastwood City is one of those places when it's payday that people usually go to. This is so because they serve great food that's good enough for at least 4 people. This explains their pricing which is not really that high but just right for what you expect.

I love in this place is their dear darla pizza which is baked in brick oven making it special just the way things were done back in the old days. Their baby back ribs is also awesome and would highly recommend it. If you're not into pizza and then you can go for pasta and they also have rice toppings.

Uncle Cheffy is a great restaurant and I would go to this place every time I would want a different tasting experience.
2013-01-11
₱400
dear darla, baby back ribs, fried rice
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton