Me and my husband together with our Eastwood tambay-friends are into dining in restos we haven't tried yet in Eastwood whenever we see each other.

About a couple of weeks ago, we had our dinner at Uncle Cheffy in Eastwood Mall. We always see this restaurant with lots of customers but this was only the first time we really thought of trying it. One of our friends (who lives in Eastwood), actually recommended this to us.

THE AMBIANCE:
The place is cozy for groups who would love to food trip. The outdoor seating is spacious so it was really comfortable to eat there.

THE SERVICE:
The waiters very accommodating and attentive even if there were a lot of customers that. I can say that they are well-trained staff and they don't let their customers get disappointed... well, at least based on our experience.

THE FOOD:
We ordered Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger, Crunchy Calamares Sambal and a pizza, which i forgot the name.
Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger
Crunchy Calamares Sambal
Pizza
The food tasted really great. But i must say that the prices of their food are too expensive. Wish i can come back to Uncle Cheffy if we have enough budget to spend for a meal.
2011-08-13
₱500 (Dinner)
Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger, Crunchy Calamares Sambal
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton