I saw Coco Bango Cafe in Facebook shared by one of my friends. I admired the place and i get interested with it. The next day we wen to the cafe with my office mates. I like the arrangements of furnitures. The designs are original and the theme is vintage. We are all excited to taste their specialties. We ordered chicken ala pobre, chicken teriyaki, grilled porkchop, and pork adobo. It all tasted great!! really great! We're all having a good time there. We almost stayed in the cafe for an hour. We tackled a lot of business matters, because the place is so comfortable and at peace. When I went home I told my family that I will bring them there.
2015-04-17
Taste
Classic and Nice
A Multi National Restaurant inside white knight hotel in intramuros. Classic Atmosphere. The food wa
Tin Mauricio
2016-04-20
Nice
Classic ambiance, Nice service and friendly staff, Food a bit pricey for me but it tastes good! wort
Jovani Bartolome
2016-04-11
Multi-National Cuisines!
I Never thought that there is a multi-national restaurant like this located in intramuros. Because i
Han Arriola