Holidays make us aware of all the great restaurants around town. We have tried a around the Metro but there is always new coming out. Eastwood City in Quezon City is one of the most visited on weekends. For years they have established a good reputation when it comes to food and entertainment.

One day we bumped in to UNCLE CHEFFY restaurant. It is located at 2nd floor of the high-end Eastwood Mall. It is located at the veranda of the mall and we stayed outside because seats inside were all reserved. View from the veranda is great and at this time of the year it is cool so there's no problem in staying outside.

Uncle Cheffy is famous for their panizza but instead we tried the main courses for a heavy dinner. Price is quite expensive but the servings are good for 3-4 persons.

Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger (Php 595/ 1000g)
Rice is not needed because it has marble potatoes on its side. But I recommend it with rice because the meat itself is very tasty and as Filipinos we cannot stop ourselves but to include rice in our meal. Hot sauce would be a perfect add on. Meat is so tender and your taste buds would really be impressed!

Spatchedcocked Half Chicken (Php 295)
This dish is not so far with the ordinary chicken that we usually order. The chicken was juicy and tender as well. It is spiced with rosemary and complimented with marble potato salad o the side. I must say, the dressing is perfect! Salsa is also added on the side but I did
n't like it maybe because of Basil leaves or mint.

Potato of the Day (Php 75)
We ordered the wedges. I can say this one is better that ordering rice for people who are on diet. It is served hot and fresh.

When we left the restaurant, many people outside were waiting to be seated.
₱500
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton