Uncle Cheffy for the nth time! We never get tired of eating at Uncle Cheffy and we definitely can eat here everyday and I'm sure I still won't get tired of it. We ordered their Memphis Baby Back Ribs, family platter. The food is just enough for me, my dad and mom. I really love their baby back ribs. It is very tender. I also like their potato side dish. It is something I look forward to whenever I eat at Uncle Cheffy. I also like their green mango shake, it is not too sweet and not too sour. It is just right.
Kuddoooss to Tito Cheffy! I'll definitely will eat here again... and again.. and again.. and AGAIN
They really have the coolest staff and crew. They also have wifi! I enjoy uncle cheffy a lot
₱300
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton