After an early mass, we went to Eastwood for lunch. We accidentally stumbled upon Uncle Cheffy's Restaurant;
Uncle Cheffy Salad
Surf and Turf Platter
Bowl of Plain Rice
Uncle Cheffy Favorites Panizza
Price Php 250 for Uncle Cheffy Salad, Php 880 for Surf and Turf Platter (with bowl of rice) and Php 395 for Panizza.

Description The Uncle Cheffy Salad consists of potato wedges, crispy pork belly, asparagus, dijonnaise dressing and arugula. The Surf and Turf has grilled chicken, lamb, beef and pork meat with dory, salmon, tuna and garoupa fish fillets. The panizza has tomatoes, mushrooms and 3 kinds of cheese.

Personal Review A friend of ours recommended Uncle Cheffy and since we were wandering around the Eastwood mall, we decided to check out their menu. We were sold on the Surf and Turf platter and asked the waiter to get us a table for seven.

The staff are well trained and attentive. We were handed menus, even my daughter, and given glasses of water. Drinks were ordered first. We decided to get a salad, a platter and a panizza. For the salad, the Uncle Cheffy Salad was recommended so we got the bigger size to share.

We chose the Surf and Turf Platter since it had salmon fillets and lamb. It comes with a bowl of rice, marble potatoes and a side salad. We also got the Uncle Cheffy's Favorites Panizza since we all love mushrooms and cheese.

The salad arrived and it was big enough to share. The leaves were crisp and fresh, the arugula cleaned and the sauce complemented the salad. The Surf and Turf Platter was a HUGE platter! There were so many marble potatoes that we hardly touched the rice bowl. Everything was grilled perfectly and with the right amount of seasoning too. There was a rack of lamb, really tender and juicy meat. The salmon fillets were firm and pink. These two were my favorites from the platter. The pork ribs were also good. I ate too many marble potatoes, I was a bit sleepy after the meal

The panizza arrived last, took a bit too long. It was worth the wait because t was a delicious, gooey, cheesy pan pizza. There were no thick crusts around the pizza, it was a thin, rectangle pizza. I made sure to get the pizza pieces with the most cheese and mushrooms!

Uncle Cheffy is a great family restaurant, the place is very spacious and clean. The food servings are also good for sharing, especially the platters.

Personal Rating
2012-03-18
₱500 (Lunch)
Surf and Turf Platter, Uncle Cheffy Salad, Uncle Cheffy's Favorites Panizza
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton