Part of my work is to look for an event that we could be tied up for partnership. One of my events was the Great Night Market located at The Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill, The Fort. It's a bazaar that opens from 10pm to 4am.

Its Payday and I invited my friends to accompanied me to that event. As we arrived there, our stomach was really hungry and we wanted to treat ourselves for a food. Since the event was still closed, we decided to had our dinner first. There were many restaurants to choose from and we wanted a Filipino cuisine since we our living in a "dorm" style, we somehow misses "Lutong Bahay" food. We picked KUSE', a traditional Filipino food.
picture before we eat :)
Me and my girls
inside of kuse'
very nice ambiance and lighting
The decorations and chandelier made it more beautiful

This food would definitely satisfy your cravings! We ordered kare-kare, tuna belly, baby back ribs, liempo and i forgot the others. haha
here comes the food :)
Game it on! All of us were excited to eat. yeah! who's not? haha
yeah i knooow we're not starving! haha
Whew! We're so full! We finished eating this for 15-20 minutes. haha
we're done!
But wait, there's more! there's still dessert! Leche Flan was supposedly our dessert, since there no more leche flan, they gave us ube cake and pandan cake. All I can say is that its very Y-U-M-M-Y!
ube cake!
pandan cake!
I would definitely return to this place. our dinner was 1500
and its very worth it
plus they have good looking servers
hahaha

₱300
Taste
Kuse (Taguig)
Let see what you have Kusê!
One of the perks of being a Filipino is to be able to taste the ingenious ideas of Filipino cuisine.
cutedollie
2012-10-29
Kuse: A Traditional Filipino Cuisine
Kuse is a Filipino Cuisine Restaurant that has good interiors and provides good accommodation to the
ayeeeshaa
2012-09-05
KUSE
Kuse is a local restaurant that served Filipino cuisines. The place was good for small gatherings an
itsmhe