We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (makes sense they're called fast food. haha). But sometimes, we get tired of eating it too that we would decide to spend more for good food. Whenever we wanted something real. I mean, something that feels like you are eating at home or lutong bahay, one of our choices would be Tokyo Tokyo. Not that I am in love with Japanese food but ooh, I never get tired of eating at this restaurant!
The prices range from 100 and above so it is really reasonable, plus they have unlimited rice (yes it is my fav part). Haha. My rating's 5!
2012-07-08
Taste
sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
jayma
2012-06-08
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!!
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!! It was such a great experience having Tokyo Tokyo for lunch. It really never
jayma