Tokyo Tokyo’s FAMOUS DONBURI BOWLS

I knew it! I knew I’d be back to Tokyo Tokyo for even more of their authentic Japanese dishes! I went to the SM Centerpoint branch which, I noticed, was also newly-redecorated (Tokyo Tokyo SM Manila likewise had an up-do recently). The fusion of paint colors on the walls in bright red, fuchsia pink and tangy orange was striking!

I loved this huge photo of a geisha on the leftmost corner wall of the entrance; the colors were so deep and the geisha’s hair ornaments reminded me of sweet cherry blossoms.
Got the Number 16 but don’t be fooled! I definitely was not the 16th customer of the day! The place was packed with tons of people! But I wouldn’t be surprised, as Tokyo Tokyo enjoys a huge following.
I ordered Chicken Oyakodon for only 99 pesos, drinks included. I got my hot and steaming order in just a few moments, 7 minutes tops. It was nicely presented in a huge bowl, with golden brown, deep fried chunks of boneless chicken meat, poached egg, and spring onions over fluffy rice.

This meal - not part of their unlimited rice promo - already had ample rice, probably two cups in there. Needless to say, it was satisfying and filling!
Taste
sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
jayma