Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary delights to offer. The type of cuisine that the said restaurant serves is usually Japanese. What I liked the most on their menu is their California Maki. Prices are pocket-friendly. You can enjoy these delicious treats at the price range of 150.00 pesos to 250.00 pesos. I can say that you will surely enjoy your meal at Tokyo Tokyo. Aside from the excellent food that they serve, prices are very affordable and worth it! I will definitely recommend Tokyo Tokyo in Sta. Mesa, Manila to my other friends, too.
₱150 (Lunch)
California Maki
Taste
sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!!
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!! It was such a great experience having Tokyo Tokyo for lunch. It really never
jayma