When I entered Tokyo Tokyo the modern Japanese style of the fastfood caught my attention, obviously when you ate out here all the things you expected were from the culture of Japanese. The good thing here is you don’t have to go to japan to taste their food, you can stay here in manila and feel freely that you are in japan because of the food they serve and the style of their fastfood. It also looks expensive but when you look at their menu the price, the quantity and quality of food were satisfying, you will not feel sorry for your money because you will have had enough. They also have their bestsellers which are the beef misono or teriyaki, Pork tonatso honey chicken teriyaki and fried chicken karage. But what I tried to taste is the Beef sukiyakidon which cause 99php with drinks. I was overwhelmed with the food because it will really make your tummy full especially if you are really starving to death, all I can say is ”it is a food served well”. They also serve dessert which is the fruit jelly. You cant really imagine how amazing to eat in the Tokyo Tokyo if you haven’t tried yet, because the delicious food, great ambiance is really worth the price.
Taste
sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
jayma