My friends and I decided to jog in Mckinley Hills in Taguig one Saturday morning after our shift. Since we get exhausted we just stopped by at Venice Piazza mall and look for a place to eat our breakfast. Then we saw Tokyo café, by the name you can determine that this is a Japanese restaurant but when I started browsing their menu I saw that they also offer burgers, pizza and others.

I just decided to get all meat pizza. It took them about 15 – 20 minutes to serve our orders. When they served the order it is hot and fresh. They gave us a hot sauce and small plates for the pizza. I ordered ice tea for my drinks. The pizza is good but I think very typical.
Taste
Tokyo Café (Taguig)
They Serve Good Drinks Too!
Price Php 150 per glassDescription Unique coffee blend and mango martinisPersonal Review Dri
2012-07-18
Meryienda time :)
At Tokyo café, not everything in the café is Japanese food. It has a twist of American cuisine in it
PaulinaNicole
2012-02-29
Tokyo Cafe
We went on our usual Pay Day Dinner , this time we tried Tokyo Café. We had Loco Moco which is a pop
HOWgirlcarclub