Three Sisters is one of those old-school restaurants along Kapitolyo, Pasig that made its mark in the resto business. If I have it correctly, there was one time when they were able to establish different branches in several areas.

I'm just not sure how or where they got their name from, but there is one thing that I do know. If you're looking for big servings of barbeque, try Three Sisters.
This place is just a few minutes-drive from Ortigas, the place where my hubby works. So he asked me out to try this place.

Looking at the interior, one can really tell that the place has been around for some time. There is this old-school feel inside the restaurant. Surprisingly, the place was known to people of different ages. I also see several office workers frequenting the restaurant.

My husband ordered his favorite Tuna Sisig which costs around hundred pesos, and I ordered their set meal which includes 2 pieces of barbecue, a bowl of rice, pansit as a siding, and iced tea which costs around Php135.

There was nothing really extraordinary with the taste of their barbecue. What's good about it is the serving size. With two barbecues, pansit and a bowl of rice, their set meal is definitely worth the price.
2012-07-14
Taste
Three Sisters' Tuna Sisig
My colleagues and I love to go out for lunch. We are all kuripot. So, there's this place we always l
Banjo
2012-09-21
Three Sisters
Since we had that epic fail of a dinner last time we were in Kapitolyo, FM wanted to make it up to m
Sweetkay
2012-09-03
I enjoy the food
I frequently have lunch at three sisters. Here are my reasons why;1. Easy to park at the front o
budoy69