Since we had that epic fail of a dinner last time we were in Kapitolyo, FM wanted to make it up to me. We had dinner across Adobo Republic, to a little eatery that has been in existence since 1941. They are known for their barbecue and they are actually part of the list of top places to eat for barbecue.
I had high expectations and luckily this time, it was met.

The interiors of the place is a bit old school but charming. I actually liked it and though there were smoke swirling around due to all the grilling, it was pretty cold inside.
FM ordered the pork barbecue and I ordered the chicken barbecue. We also ordered their coconut juice which was served in their shells. I loved that it was cold even on the inside.
The barbecue was chewy and soft. It was tasty and the combination with the java rice was absolutely perfect. The chicken barbecue was also sweet and tasty. It was cooked well which matters to me and though there were burnt parts, it definitely passed my taste.
I loved this dinner out that we had. It was relaxing and we loved the food. Total bill was less than Php300. The only thing that I did not like?

WALANG ATSARA! =(
2012-06-16
Taste
Three Sisters' Tuna Sisig
My colleagues and I love to go out for lunch. We are all kuripot. So, there's this place we always l
Banjo
2012-09-21
Three Sisters' Memorable Meal
Three Sisters is one of those old-school restaurants along Kapitolyo, Pasig that made its mark in t
spergie
2012-08-29
I enjoy the food
I frequently have lunch at three sisters. Here are my reasons why;1. Easy to park at the front o
budoy69