My friends and I planned a bienvenida party for a friend that was leaving to study in New York. We wanted it to be a quiet and relaxed event so we originally wanted to do it at one of our houses. However, we realized that it would have been too difficult to plan so we decided on doing it at a restaurant. We wanted a restaurant that had a laid-back and comfortable atmosphere so we would have as much fun as possible. Uncle Cheffy was the perfect choice.
I was too busy eating, laughing and talking that I forgot to take pictures while I was there. However, I can assure you that there was a wide selection of delicious food at affordable prices. Many of the dishes could be shared among family and friends, as well.

We're planning on going there next Thursday again for their specialty - brick oven panizza with a generous amount of toppings that you can roll to enjoy. Yum yum!
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton