We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we haven’t chosen yet. We were so hungry so we decided to just pick the obvious choice, something’s fishy. I filled up my plate with squid, seafood kare-kare, crablets and many more. I’m not into Japanese food so I didn’t eat any except tempura. After a few minutes, I realized that I lost my appetite. I didn’t like any of the dish aside from the squid. The crablet is my favorite but it seemed like it was cooked hours ago so it wasn’t crispy anymore. I decided to just try the desserts and fortunately I liked the strawberry ice cream crepe.
So if you don’t like Japanese food that much, I don’t recommend something’s fishy buffet. It was totally a waste of money for me not to mention it was expensive.
Taste
Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Break the fast, slowly
Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should ju
Chazziboi_Stellar
2013-06-06
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
Somethin' not too pricey for breakfast-all-you-can
If you're looking for a place where you can eat all you can all you want at a very affordable price,
CM_Stellar