Let us do it in a Korean Way! I definitely ha d great experience dining in at Kogi Bulgogi last Wednesday night. That time, I was with my college friends, and we have decided to have our dinner outside. The choice was to eat at Kogi Bulgogi at the 2/F of Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City in Metro Manila.

My friends are a big fan of Korean cuisines so they enjoyed staying at Kogi Bulgogi so much...Because this resto offers Korean cuisines. Aside from the delicious treats that they serve, I also have to commend this place for giving us an A+ service. The crews are all attentive and I find it so impressive.
Taste
Korean for Dinner
I had dinner with some friends at Kogi Bulgogi in Eastwood since Eastwood is the location accessible
tuffy06
2013-11-14
Kogi Reunion
My mom always eats at the same restaurant in Eastwood. I told her there were other just as good plac
2013-10-25
Korean food bleh
I am not really into Korean foods but since it was a treat from our big boss, who am I to resist?
lences1217