I have been at Aling Tonya's numerous times already. This is where me and my online friends and faction mates hold our "EBs" every month. This is also my first choice whenever a member of the family comes home (as balikbayan).

The reason that I love this place is that: the food is delicious, the place is great, and the price is affordable.

Seaside has a lot of similar restaurants, but Aling Tonya's (1 & 2) is the heart of it all. Nothing can compare to their food, their service, and the atmosphere the place induces when you're with your loved ones at this place.

The food is very delicious in this restaurant. You have an option to either shop for your own seafood and have it cooked by them, or you can give them the liberty to shop and cook it for you. I would especially recommend the buttered shrimp -- It's my favorite. But while you're waiting for your order, you can order the Crunchy Kangkong first as your appetizer. I'm sure you will order 2 or more plates of these. It's so addictive! The other seafoods are very well cooked as well. There is no food in Aling Tonya's that tasted bad, as far as I know. One more thing to look for is their mango shake -- it's the best I have tasted so far, and I am a mango shake fanatic. So take my word for it. ^_^

The price for cooking the food and the price for the seafood itself is separate, so you can easily manage what to order, and whether to have it bought by the staff or buy them yourself. I usually just have them buy it for me. They pick the good ones, and cook it great, plus the price isn't that high. It's very affordable, especially if you are going to order a lot.

All-in-all, I recommend eating at Aling Tonya's and bring your friends and loved ones with you. I'm sure you will not only enjoy the food, but also share a special experience with the people you're going to bring there. =)
2010-05-29
₱300 (Dinner)
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS