My friend was craving for her favorite dish...pasta. Luckily, our neighborhood has a casual Italian restaurant that serves pretty good Italian dishes including pasta.
Friuli
I, on the other hand, want pizza and Barbecue Chicken Pizza has always been my favorite her in Friuli Trattoria.

Barbecue Chicken Pizza (P235) has barbecued chicken cutlets scattered on top of the pizza. It also has cheese, onion rings, & herbs.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza
It has a sweetish yet smokey flavor in every bite. It is a little bit spicy so I put some crushed chili pepper to add more spice in it. It was marvelous. The pizza has overflowing toppings. I just love it.

I give five spoons for this delicious pizza concoction.

The place may be always crowded and a little noisy because majority of their customers are students but I don't mind that much because they have good food to compensate with it.
2012-04-04
Php150
Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Taste
restaurant's other review
Forever Carbonara
SHOP: A small restaurant located along Maginhawa street that serves good Italian dishes for a
Angel Blair
2013-11-30
Pizza in my tummy!
Aside from chicken wings, I also love pizza. And if there is one food that I can eat for the rest of
EP4lales
2013-01-27
Good for Less
Thank God for Friuli Trattoria because when I want a good quality Italian food without spending too
tuffy06