My family and I literally spent almost every occasion and Sunday family lunches at The Aristocrat during my growing up years. And each visit was memorable not only because I am with my family but because of the much beloved chicken barbeque and java rice- hahaha. I mean, I don't know a kid (or adult) who haven't fallen in love with Aristocrat's chicken barbeque.
The good thing about this famous chicken barbeque is the taste- because it still taste the same as to what I remember when I ate it years ago with my family. Each milestone spent at this restaurant really is memorable and made special with the quality of the food being served to us. And also because of the fact that the restaurant staff treated us like extended family members.

I really can't remember if I eat anything back then except for the chicken barbeque. But now, there's another personal favorite ...
The Crispy Pata. The first time I had this (meaning I skipped ordering chicken barbeque) was after my cousins and I watched The Andrew Llyod Webber Special at the CCP a few years back. We were quite famished after the program which ended quite late so we made a short detour to Aristocrat to eat a belated dinner. We all reminisced about our happy childhood memories in this restaurant, and about how we see ourselves in our children whenever we dine here. A deja vu.
2013-09-08
₱300 (Dinner)
chicken barbeque, crispy pata, kare-kare
Taste
Always a Feast at Aristocrat
Whenever I eat at any Aristocrat branch, I know that it's always a feast. Their affordable Filipin
lscab
2013-11-28
The Aristocrat Restaurant
Known as Home of the Best Chicken Barbeque in town. The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of my favorite
sachikoyumi
2013-11-26
Pinoy's Best
Contrary to popular belief, The Aristocrat caters to everyone. Whether to grab a simple dinner, take
mishidems