Sticky Rice Ripe Mangoes
Tod Man Goong
Thom Yum Goong
Price Php 340 Tod Man Goong, Php 220 for Sticky Rice Ripe Mangoes and Php 340 for Tod Yum Goong

Description Ripe mangoes on a bed of sticky rice. prawn cakes with sweet and sour dip and prawn soup.

Personal Review At a friend's invitation for dinner, we went to Greenbelt 3. We were supposed to meet at People's Palace but I couldn't find the restaurant. I finally asked the security guard for directions. Turns out, I had passed by the place but I failed to see it
Hubby followed soon after and we went in together. We first ordered drinks while waiting for our friends. When they arrived, I left it up to them to order as I wasn't too familiar with the food.

As an appetizer, they ordered prawn cakes. They also got a prawn soup. The prawn cakes were great! It came with a sweet and sour dip but was actually fine on it's own. It's similar to crab cakes but had bits of prawn and breading. A bit crunchy too. Weird texture but delicious taste.

The prawn soup was also good, it tasted a like it had some curry. It was packed with large prawns and several pieces of stewed vegetables too. The soup itself was heavy on the stomach. I loved it, I wish I can cook it at home as well

Last was the ripe mangoes with sweet and sticky rice. Weird to have rice for dessert but since it's sticky and sweet, why not?
The mangoes were ripe and sweet. It had some sort of toasted brown sugar and sweet thick cream glazing it too. The sticky and sweet rice was heavy, but delicious. My favorite part of the meal. The combination of ripe mangoes and sweet rice was perfect!

Personal Rating
2012-02-23
₱300 (Dinner)
Tod Man Goong, Ripe Mango with Sticky Rice, Tod Yum Goong
Taste
Ultimate Asian dishes
Peoples Palace is located at Greenbelt 3, Makati. They have lots of different dishes in their Menu s
Reyna_nie23
2015-09-03
Meal fit for a queen 👑
A city filled with international dining options. People's Palace was a pleasant surprise. I loved th
Irish Red
2014-11-11
People's Palace (Makati)
An exquisite dinner with rejille
I decided to treat rejille into these thai restaurant called people's palace. The place really looks
brian_guev