Before I head back from my meeting in Ascott Hotel together with Myrene & donna, we decided to ate our lunch at T.G.I. Friday's in 3rd floor, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center Makati City. We ordered their Sizzling Chicken and Shrimp, a sauteed garlic marinated chicken breast and plump shrimp tossed with zesty roma tomato-basil pasta salsa. This was served with onions and peppers and our cheddar cheese mashed potatoes on sizzling platter of Melted colby and jack cheeses, this big serving for two costed us Six Hundred Twenty Five Pesos. We enjoyed our dined in experience here in TGIF the food was great us usuall. All dishes here are quite expensive but it's worth it coz they give a fair serving and a great taste food. This place served american cuisine dishes that will truly indulge your appetite needs.
Taste
Mocha Mud Pie
Mocha Mud Pie, Php 295.00To celebrate Thanksgiving, my officemates and I grab dinner at TGIFrida
RACEA
2013-11-29
On the wings of...
Sa Fridays maraming food choices - inorder ko is their Chicken Buffalo Wings. Masarap siya, di naman
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Grilled chicken Caesar salad
Grilled chicken Caesar salad, Php 525.00In order to prepare myself for a heavy meal at TGIFriday
RACEA