Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allowance and

a new shoes to boot. I was in school when she called and I immediately go to the mall after completing some

of my requirments. I saw tita waiting at tokyo tokyo for us to eat dinner. As I sat down the table, she already

ordered a sumo meal which we can share.
The sumo meal consist of chicken teriyaki, mixed tempura and a side of mixed vegetable. It was indeed sumo

because the portions is really big. We get to enjoy this with unlimited rice which I pretty much enjoyed. My

tita is really the best for treating me here and giving me a new pair of shoes. She is the bomb and so was

the taste of our food.
Taste
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
jayma
2012-06-08
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!!
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!! It was such a great experience having Tokyo Tokyo for lunch. It really never
jayma