I have tried the morning buffet at Somethin Fishy before at around January 2010 and the dishes weren't that great. Fastforward to 2012 and I've been hearing great praises of the buffet. So when my birthday came I decided to treat my friends at the morning buffet and was I glad Somethin Fishy revamped their morning buffet to somethin' spectacular
promo
presentation is great
baked ham!
Back in 2010 the buffet cost php 159, 2 years later the morning buffet got a price increase of 10 pesos but a whole lot more of dishes. Somethin Fishy's morning buffet offers a wide variety of the morning ulam we all love and eat. From the tapa to the tocino and even dishes like adobo and scrambled eggs are all here. Like any buffet they also serve pancit canton, lumpiang shanghai, palabok, longganisa and even siomai. And the the not so usual dishes like fish fillet, chicken pringles, and most especially the baked ham. But what makes Somethin Fishy's morning buffet so worthwhile is that all the dishes they serve taste great!
dessert area
local desserts
Another thing to mesmerize on the morning buffet's menu is that they also serve things that normally aren't seen in a buffet. They offer beef mami, arrozcaldo, champurado, bibingka, palitaw, and other filipino delicacies. There are also some western desserts like waffles, pancakes, loaves of bread to name a few. These items' flavors can even be enhanced because there the buffet offers different syrups, sprinkles and even an oven toaster. Somethin Fishy does not hold back in quantity and quality of the dishes they offer.
my top picks
great dessert
So here are my top picks and I'm glad I treated my friends here. I am not only famished but had a great time.

Taste
Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
There really is something fishy here.
We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we have
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-09
Break the fast, slowly
Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should ju
Chazziboi_Stellar