Something’s Fishy has been one of my favorite restaurants in Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City. They have lots of culinary delights to offer and they never failed to satisfy my cravings for seafood dishes, as well Filipino cuisines. The last I went here I was with my boyfriend. It was after watching a movie when we decided to have our dinner on the said restaurant. If you have not been here yet, I would recommend for you to visit them and try their Fresh Oysters, Grilled Swordfish Steak and Tuna in pesto. Damage to the budget is usually 300.00 to 400.00 pesos per individual but it is worth it!
Taste
Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
There really is something fishy here.
We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we have
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-09
Break the fast, slowly
Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should ju
Chazziboi_Stellar