It was my friend's birthday blowout when we had dinner at Aling Tonyang at Pasay. You could see a lot of seafood restaurant there, but Shobe decided to have it at Aling Tonyang's.
The sevice staffs were great. They were very friendly and they do have good customer service
cheese scalops

After you order, it will really take time for you to taste the food. The preparation time took so long, since they will give you the freshly prepared ordered foods.

What we had were the shrimp, crab with sweet sauce, cheesy scalops with oysters and we just added liempo.
The food was just great mostly the crab with the sweet sauce. It is best to eat with your hands. I also like the shrimp which was very tasty. For the scalops, its good, but I'm not into scalops that's why I didn't enjoy it that much. For the liempo, it taste like the other liempo's in other restau.

Most diners ate at Aling Tonyang's with their bare hands and I think it's the best way to enjoy seafood. Food were great as well as the place.
Liempo
crab with sweet sauce
shrimp
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS