It's was my mom's 50th birthday and I wanted it to be a special one. So I thought of celebrating it at Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant at Seaside Macapagal.

I reserved one of their function rooms and coordinated with their staff. They were easy to talk to with all the arrangements I wanted and the food that we all would like to have. Plus on the day itself, their service was quite good.

Since we were at Seaside or better known as Dampa, we were the ones who bought all the food at the marketplace then we gave it to Aling Tonya's Restaurant. So it's the usual 'paluto' service plus the venue that we paid for.

We asked them to cook Buttered Shrimp, Adobong Pusit, Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu and Inihaw na Liempo. Shrimp is my favorite seafood of all time and they didn't disappoint me with their own take of Buttered Shrimp. I loved it! Their Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu is just ok. Their inihaw liempo was also good.

But the highlight of the night goes to their tasty Adobong Pusit. I really enjoyed it's sweet taste. Don't you just love it when you're not expecting something to be good then it turns out to be really good. That's my Adobong Pusit experience at Aling Tonya's.

All in all, it was a very successful celebration. My mom's happy and everyone's full. I am so full. Definitely, we'll come back for more seafood madness at Aling Tonya's Restaurant.

Buttered Shrimp
Birthday
Buttered Shrimp, Adobong Pusit, Inihaw na Liempo
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS