This restaurant is definitely on the top of my list. The place is great. There maybe a lot of people from time to time but the place still looks neat and clean even up to the comfort room.

When it comes to the food, I cannot say anything bad about the taste. The chicken is great. I love the texture of the chicken skin and the tenderness of the meat. I also love their pancit canton. The last time we went to Savory, we also ordered their Yang Chow rice and their Kikiam. I loved the kikiam so much. It was made from veggies but tasted just like meat.

Overall, I can say that Savory is a great place to dine in for big groups not only because of the taste but because it can fit one’s budget easily.
Taste
restaurant's other review
Hungry me
Whenever I am hungry, I get to eat more than I thought I am capable of. LOL! Well, sa Savory afford
C3cill3
2013-12-17
Chicken Meal
I like Classic Savory's Chicken because apart from being flavorful ( both the chicken skin an
tuffy06
2013-11-25
Yum-meal!
The Classic Savory is a standout when it comes to their chicken because aside from being delicious,
lences1217