I was looking for a nice restaurant within Manila where Hubby and I can dine and extend our wedding anniversary celebration. My officemate who lives in Marikina didn't have second thoughts on recommending Rustic Morning or Isabelo by night.
It is indeed a romantic place with all the lights and paintings adding up the trees and open space where you can look up at the sky and look at the stars.
We sat on this small part of the garden to start our sumptuous dinner.
One of the things i like at Isabelo's is that serve really fresh salad. I am really enticed if the salad is fresh.
One thing about having dinner here is that you have to book and order in advance because the owner/chef is the one prepares the food and she wants to make sure that she serves only the best.
2013-08-24
Taste
Breakfast at Rustic Mornings
My wife and I had breakfast at Rustic Mornings which is also hosted and prepared by the very own Che
RenS
2013-11-29
Treasure Hunt
Hubby ran a marathon early that day and my daughter and I were his cheerleaders. He finished in reco
2013-10-31
Rustic Mornings By Isabelo
I liked the fact that I can order my favorite Filipino Breakfast meal even during lunch time. The t
Iya