red kimchi
tissue with logo
Price: P95.00

Description: A Korean Veggie called Kimchi in Red Sauce.

Personal Review: My office mates and I used to eat Bulgogi and Kimchi sandwich in one of the turo turo near our office but since that was a turo turo we are wondering if that is the real taste of kimchi. That might be the main reason why we dined in at Bulgogi Brothers branch in Greenbelt Mall in Makati.

That was after attending a meeting in our client office. The place is a Korean Restaurant and has a lot of Korean dishes to choose from. I choose the Red Kimchi, the staff told me that it is the favorite veggie of the Koreans. When it was serve after few minutes I tasted it immediately it is really different from the one that we used to eat there is some spicy taste in this food yet these are veggies. Very healthy food and yet very delicious.

The place has good ambiance and the staffs are very accommodating. The price might be a bit expensive for the very little serving.

Personal Rating:
2012-07-15
₱95 (Lunch)
Red Kimchi
Taste
The Modern Take on the Classic Samgyeopsal
I have always been a fan of grilled meat and spicy food; thus, Korean cuisine is something that warm
steffi.cchua
2013-11-10
Lets go Bulgogi!
We opted to try Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt 5 because we were big fans of the Bistro group of rest
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Distinctly Korean
People have been raving about this place and of course, that got to my curiosity again. I have alway
pixiedust