Baked goodies are the best. Once you mention baked, you'll probably be thinking of cakes and other pastries. But there are more sumptuous baked goodies than pastries, there's baked macaroni pasta and baked oysters. The first time I tried having baked oysters was a month ago in Eastwood. A friend took me to dinner at Uncle Cheffy and made me eat baked oysters simply because this is one of his favorite meal of all time. I find the oysters tasty and delicious. I love the cheese that I taste with every bite. The meal is kinda pricey (as I always say, I'm kuripot) but the quality of the meal and the vibe of the place is all worth it. I'd give Uncle Cheffy two thumbs up for giving us a very delectable dinner.
Taste
Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton