A friend and I had been lusting after Project Pie.  We finally got around dining at its branch in Fairview Terraces one Sunday with two more other friends.

Project Pie has seven pre-set pizzas to help you get started and twenty nine toppings to add.  I went for #5 which had on mozzarella, ricotta, gorgonzola, parmesan, cracked black peper, olive oil, garlic, and fresh chopped basil.  And for the additional toppings, I had chosen pepperoni, prosciutto, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and a few more others that have escaped me now.

First impression:  it was overwhelming seeing all the available ingredients/toppings.  I could imagine the pressure had there been a queue and I couldn't make up my mind over which ones to put on my first ever Project Pie pizza.  Good thing, we were there two evenings prior most people's payday.  While there were people at the tables, there were just us at the counter ordering.

They wrote my name on an onion skin square paper that also bore my pizza order details.  It was to return to me as my pizza doily.
My pizza cooked pretty quick.  I wouldn't say it was crazy delicious.  In fact, the other friend who was the more excited at the beginning felt downright disappointed.  She complained about the dough turning rubbery as soon as the pizza got cold, something I was spared of 'cause I wolfed mine down as fast as I could in my excitement and hunger. I however would say the pizza could get better given some more visits and some more experimentation with the toppings.  Somehow, I felt I should have asked for pineapple and some more meat toppings.
2014-07-13
3 mins (Dine In)
Taste
Project Pie (Fairview)
Project Pie : OpenRice.Com Review
Of all the projects I have gotten my hands on, there is a favourite project I always like to have :
workingmom