My friend was craving for Baked Macaroni. As for me, I just want to eat something that I could chew because for the past days, I'm having difficulties chewing because of my braces. I think pasta is soft enough for me to bite so I tagged along.

We agreed to share since servings here is A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante can accommodate like three to four persons.

We ordered Baked Ziti with Chicken, Small All Meat Pizza, and Onion rings.
Baked Ziti with Chicken
I liked their Baked Ziti with Chicken because the sauce was creamy. Even if it was creamy, I still asked for parmesan cheese not because it lacked taste or flavor but because I loved the taste of parmesan.

I enjoyed the pasta even better when I added crushed dried chili. I like the spicy taste with my pasta. Also, the chicken breast was soft. Five spoons for Baked Ziti with Chicken.
Pasta and Pizza
The pizza was okay. I mean by the name itself, it was in deed overloaded with meat. However, the crust was a bit thick therefore one slice was just enough. Four spoons for All Meat Pizza.
Onion Rings
I enjoyed the most in our meal was their Onion rings because the coating that covered the onions were not thick therefore you could really taste the onions. Also, the batter that they used has herbs to add more flavor.

The dip was okay. Although, I couldn't figure out if it was garlic dip or sweetened mayonnaise. Nevertheless, it was perfect for the onion rings. Five spoons for this great tasting appetizer.
2011-12-22
₱200
Onion rings, Baked Ziti with Chicken
Taste
Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante : OpenRice.Com Review
They say that my workplace is one of the most stressful workplaces nowadays. I did not realize it wa
workingmom
2015-11-30
Meatballs
A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante has been my reliable choice of restaurant whenever I crave for I
tuffy06
2012-01-31
Italian Night
Suddenly, I am craving for my tita's Baked Macaroni. She makes the best Baked Macaroni ever. She u
Angel Blair