Contrary to popular belief, The Aristocrat caters to everyone. Whether to grab a simple dinner, take the family out on a Sunday or celebrate a special occasion, the restaurant does not disappoint. With its wide selection of dishes, I would recommend you take your foreigner / balikbayan family and friends here.
Crispy Pata
Special Crispy Pata Dip
Aside from the restaurant, their in-house bakeshop has delectable selection of baked goodies / desserts.. Their pride and best seller goes by the name "Torta delos Reyes", which is Sans Rival coated with Chocolate Ganache. I also loved their Chocolate Cream Puffs. I wish I have taken more home!
Torta delos Reyes
2013-09-08
Torta delos Reyes, Chocolate Creampuff
Taste
Always a Feast at Aristocrat
Whenever I eat at any Aristocrat branch, I know that it's always a feast. Their affordable Filipin
lscab
2013-11-28
The Aristocrat Restaurant
Known as Home of the Best Chicken Barbeque in town. The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of my favorite
sachikoyumi
2013-11-26
Midnight Dinner At Aristocrat
My cousins and I watched a show at CCP not too long ago and we ended up having midnight dinner at Ar
thekitchengoddess