Last Sunday, I was invited to this whole day event of open rice called "Eat's a date event with Aristocrat". A group of bloggers, including me, visited a couple of branches of Aristocrat,this includes the branch in Malate,Manila San Pablo Laguna, and their newly open branch in SM Dasmariñas.

Our meeting place was set in Aristocrat,Malate where we also had our breakfast. I feel a pang of excitement seeing Aristocrat and with their new façade. I remember when I was a kid and the stretch of Roxas Blvd. was still a partying place at night I used to have dinner with my family in Aristocrat. And I was so impressed on how customers do come and go by then until now.
Aristocrat's New Facade
I was supposed to order Beef Tapa for breakfast as usual, but my friend persuade me to try their other best sellers and so I had their Longanisa and Chicken Pork Adobo. It's a combination of 1pc each of chicken/pork adobo and Aristocrat’s Special Longanisa sided with sunny-side-up egg. I paired it with their hot native chocolate drink that complements the salty taste of my main with its sweetness. I must admit that Adobo is one of my favorite Filipino dishes. And there's nothing on its taste that amused me, but its the soft and tender texture that got me.
We headed to Ultimart San Pablo,Laguna where another branch of Aristocrat is located. For lunch, we had Hototai Soup for appetizer which was really scrumptious by the way,and we had the Aristocrat Classics ( Chicken Barbecue, Boneless Chicken Barbecue, Pork Barbecue, Pork Spareribs Barbecue) plus Lumpiang Shanghai for the main.
Hototai Soup
Aristocrat's Classic Barbecues
Aristocrat's Lumpiang Shanghai
What can I say, their barbecue is still the best in town! and it really goes well with their Java rice. They also serve it with their specially packed java sauce, but I like it just the way it is no need for the sauce. It was the first time I have tried their Lumpiang Shanghai, it was equally cooked, the wrapper was not thick as you can taste and fillings at your first bite. Its simultaneously smell of herbs and spices will entice your taste buds that surely will keep you coming back.

will post more of this on my blog!
2013-09-08
₱250
Chicken Barbecue, Pancit Canton, Lumpiang Shanghai, Crispy Pata, Beef Tapa
Taste
Always a Feast at Aristocrat
Whenever I eat at any Aristocrat branch, I know that it's always a feast. Their affordable Filipin
lscab
2013-11-28
The Aristocrat Restaurant
Known as Home of the Best Chicken Barbeque in town. The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of my favorite
sachikoyumi
2013-11-26
Pinoy's Best
Contrary to popular belief, The Aristocrat caters to everyone. Whether to grab a simple dinner, take
mishidems