I am a sweet tooth. I can never deny that. This has become apparent when I am stressed. I always crave for something sweet. And something very appealing to my eyes before actually eating it. So to address such craving, I went to Cinnabon and grabbed myself 3 pieces of minibons!

A minibon is a smaller role of freshly-baked cinnamon that is perfect for late afternoon delight. Its taste is not so sweet so that eating three pieces of it would even want you to have more. And for minibons, I can even calculate my intake of calories because one piece of minibon is equivalent to 300 calories. Now, I know 300 calories is a lot of calories already but who cares, if you are stressed, you have to feed your mind, and the only way to feed your mind is for you to eat minibons.. And that is exactly what I am doing!
My Minibons!!
Minibon
Taste
CinnaBon Appetit!
On the lookout for a coffee place to rest, I took interest in Cinnabon on the second level of Trinom
Miyay
2015-08-05
Happy Birthday to Me
I love sweets above anything else and I love my friends for giving me a box of Cinnabon for my birth
tuffy06
2013-09-26
Cinnabon
In all honesty, I have never tried nor have been to any Cinnabon branch in my entire life.The firs
Iamnotaglutton